Our favourite features…
SpyPoint Force 11D…
The SpyPoint Force 11D offers excellent photo quality, very good videos, unbelievable trigger speeds and lengthy battery life, all in one camera trap. The Force 11D captures very high quality 11MP images and 720p HD video.
Battery life, from 6x AA lithium batteries (not included), will be a long time under normal usage. If taking photos, you can expect around a year’s battery life from this camera.
The SpyPoint Force 11D also has an extremely fast trigger speed – approx 0.05 seconds for photos and around 0.5 second for video – the fastest currently available.
The SpyPoint Force 11D also has a host of other very impressive features. 11MP stills are excellent quality (see example pictures tab), and the HD video is good. As with all SpyPoint camera traps, you can feel that there is a lot going on under-the-hood in the Force 11D – its intuitive and pleasant to use. Features like a 60 second countdown on the screen once you tell the camera to start, which if you then press ‘OK’ reduces to 10 seconds, demonstrate this.
The Spypoint Force 11D trail camera also has a curved motion sensor which improves the detection angle and detecting distance of its five detection zones.
SpyPoint Force 11D features:
- 11MP high-quality full colour resolution still images
- High-quality HD Video – 1280 x 720 pixels
- 42 Super Low-Glow LEDs
- Built-in 2″ colour screen
- Approx. 0.05 second trigger speed (photos) & 0.5 second for videos
- Programmable trigger interval: Instant to 30 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-6 images per trigger
- Video length: 10 second to 90 seconds, programmable
- Records audio with video
- Time-lapse mode
- Time stamp on photos – Temp (C or F), date, time and moonstamp
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot – up to 32GB (not included)
- 6x AA batteries (not included)
- 2 year warranty (UK – 1 year International)
For full specs, click the tab above.