Pulsar Axion XM30S Thermal Monocular
The Pulsar Axion XM30S is a high quality and superbly designed thermal imaging monocular, it is compact in size, has easy to use controls and a smart ergonomic design. It has several other exciting built-in features, making it the perfect device for next-level wildlife viewing and enhanced security surveillance.
The Axion XM30S is technically astute with its 320×240 12 µm core and Sony HD Amoled 1024 x 768 eye display. It has a 5.5x base magnification which can increase to 18x with the digital zoom and a detection range of up to 1200m. It’s Picture in Picture function allows you to zoom in on a specific animal or object whilst still maintaining your field of view. It has an instant start-up feature which allows you to quickly use it when needed as well as saving battery power.
The XM30S has a IPX7 waterproof rating meaning it is protected from snow, heavy rainfall or any other precipitation. It can even survive for 30 minutes being submerged in water as deep as 1 metre. It has a lightweight, rugged magnesium alloy housing is strong and durable whilst still making it easy to carry around.
The below video examples were captured by NatureSpy staff from the Pulsar Axion;
Using the free Stream Vision App you can control your XM30S remotely, stream live footage to youtube or other platforms and easily download your images/videos to any device via the in-built Wi-Fi.
The B-pack power system uses miniature power elements which can be easily replaced and charged whilst still providing sufficient operation time, B-pack mini batteries charge quickly either in the unit connected by a USB or via the included charger station.
8 Colour palettes
The Axion range offer 8 colour palettes to help enhance your viewing capabilities;
- White Hot – Incredible versatility
- Hot Black – Often the best for viewing wildlife
- Red Monochrome – Prevents/reduces backlight from exiting the eyepiece
- Sepia – Improves long-range observation
- Red Hot, Rainbow & Ultramarine – All enhance temperature differences of various object attributes
- Violet – Identifies objects faster
Key differences – Axion Key XM30 vs Axion XM30S
- The Axion XM30S can record videos and /images and also has Wi-Fi in-built so you can use the Stream Vision App
- The display on the Key XM30 is 960×720 where as the XM30S has an HD Amoled 1024×768 display
- XM30S has a 4.5x Base magnification which can be increased to 18x, as opposed to the 2.5-10x magnification on the Key XM30
Axion XM30S Included Items:
- Battery pack charging kit
- APS3 battery pack
- USB cable
- Hand strap
- Carry case
- Lens cleaning cloth