Our favourite features…
Minox DTC 650…
The Minox DTC 650 delivers excellent quality photo and video quality with perfectly sharp detail and contrast, up to 8MP in resolution.
The Minox DTC 650 has a huge night time flash capability, with 60 no-glow infrared LEDs – the most available on any camera trap NatureSpy currently offer. The high-performance infrared flash provides perfectly reliable images even on a pitch-black night and the DTC 650 adjusts exposure very well depending on light levels.
The DTC 650 can also take up to 5 photos per trigger, giving you more chances to capture that perfect shot. The majority of other camera traps only offer 3 images per trigger.
The Minox DTC 650 also has a multi-zone, highly reliable and intelligent passive infrared sensor, and a battery life of up to 6 months (we recommend using Lithium batteries with the DTC 650) – using 10 AA batteries.
The Minox DTC 650 also has timer and time-lapse functions, password protection, time stamp, an external power port and can take up to a 32GB SD card.
The DTC 650 also comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. NatureSpy is a fully-authorised Minox Dealer.
Minox DTC 650 camera trap features:
- 8MP high-quality full colour resolution (day) and black and white (night)
- Smooth HD Video – 1280 x 720 pixels at 19fps
- Day/night autosensor
- 60 No-Glow Black LEDs – one of the most powerful infrared flashes available
- External power compatible
- Adjustable, multi-zone PIR sensor (Lo/Med/High)
- 0.5 second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-5 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 30 seconds, programmable
- Time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals
- LCD Colour internal screen
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Strong build-quality and completely weatherproof
- 2 year warranty
- Padlock ready
- USB port (USB cable supplied)
For full specs, click the tab above.