Our favourite features…
Minox DTC 450…
With the extremely flat and contoured design of the Minox DTC 450 SLIM, this wildlife camera can be mounted on nearly any tree and remain almost completely undetected. The camouflage look and mere 2.7 cm thickness makes the DTC 450 SLIM the perfect camera trap for covert observation of wildlife or private property.
The Minox DTC 450 SLIM is also equipped with the fantastic MINOCTAR lens (Minox are after all known for their cameras), enabling a nearly distortion-free recording. Every movement is recorded in sharp and high-contrast detail. The DTC 450 SLIM provides an outstanding image quality of up to 12MP with detailed sharpness, brilliance and natural colour rendering.
The DTC 450 can also take up to 9 photos per trigger, giving you more chances to capture that perfect shot. The majority of other camera traps only offer 3 images per trigger.
The 2″ LCD screen is on the front of the DTC 450, meaning that once the camera is strapped up, you can use the screen to fine-tune the position and view of the camera – increasing your chances of getting the picture or video you are after. You can also review images and videos easily without having to take the camera down.
The Minox DTC 450 also has a multi-zone, highly reliable and intelligent passive infrared sensor, and a battery life of up to 6 months (we recommend using Lithium batteries with the DTC 450) – using 8x AA batteries.
The Minox DTC 450 also has password protection, a time/lunar phase stamp, a tripod mount and can take up to a 32GB SD card.
The DTC 450 also comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. NatureSpy is a fully-authorised Minox Dealer.
Minox DTC 450 camera trap features:
- 12MP high-quality full colour resolution (day) and black and white (night)
- Smooth HD Video – 1280 x 720p
- Day/night autosensor
- Extremely thin – 1.1 inches (2.7 cm) – the slimmest camera trap available
- No-Glow Black LEDs – with a range of up to 15m/60ft
- <1 second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-9 images per trigger
- Video length: 10 to 60 seconds, programmable
- Time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals
- 2″ LCD colour screen
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
- Runs up to 6 months on one set of batteries
- SD card slot
- Strong build-quality and completely weatherproof
- 2 year warranty
- Padlock ready
- USB port (USB cable supplied)
For full specs, click the tab above.