Minox DTC 390…
New for 2017 is the Minox DTC390 – an all-rounder camera trap at the affordable end of the market. The DTC 390 is Minox’s most compact camera trap yet, and boast some impressive features.
It takes up to 1080p HD video footage at 15fps and 720p at 30fps – with a video length up to 5 minutes, longer than the majority of cameras allow (please note however that video length has an impact on battery life). Images are 12MP from a 5MP sensor, meaning they are crisp and well-defined.
The DTC 390’s 42 No-Glow LEDs also mean that it has enough to illuminate large spaces very well, up to a distance of around 49ft, and can be turned down if needed for work in smaller spaces. A convenient built-in colour screen means images and videos can be played back on the camera itself.
The DTC 390 also comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. NatureSpy is a fully-authorised Minox Dealer.
Minox DTC 390 camera trap features:
- 12MP high-quality full colour resolution (day) and black and white (night) – 5MP CMOS Sensor
- Full HD Video – 1080p (15fps), 720p (30fps)
- Day/night autosensor
- Records audio
- Compact design
- 42 No-Glow Black LEDs
- 1 second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 10s, 20s, 30s, 1m, 2m, 5m
- Time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals
- 2.4″ LCD colour screen
- Runs up to 6 months on one set of batteries
- SD card slot – up to 32GB
- Strong build-quality and completely weatherproof
- 2 year warranty
- Padlock ready and password protected
- USB port (USB cable supplied)
For full specs, click the tab above.