Our favourite features…
Bushnell Prime Low Glow Trail Camera…
New for winter 2020, the much anticipated Bushnell Prime wildlife camera is an upgrade to the massively popular Bushnell Essential E3.
The Bushnell Prime captures incredible 1080p HD video at 30fps and improved 24MP images – big improvements over the previous Bushnell entry level camera.
The Bushnell Prime Low Glow is a great place to start with Bushnell camera traps – the 1080p video is great quality, smooth and the 24MP image quality is really strong – with clear day and night pictures consistently.
The Prime Low Glow is a completely weatherproof, motion-activated camera which records directly onto an internal SD card. The passive infrared motion sensor is triggered up to a distance of an improved 100 feet and has adjustable sensitivity (low, medium, high or auto).
Images and videos are in full colour during the day and at night or in low-light conditions the camera trap switches to black and white. Hyper night vision technology ensures that night-time images are crisp and clear.
The Bushnell Prime has a trigger speed for photos of just 0.3 seconds and recovery between triggers is around 1 second. The trigger interval can also be adjusted – this is the time in between capture events – between 1 second to 60 minutes. It is also possible to specify how many images to capture per trigger (1 to 3). Video trigger speed, as with all camera traps, is slightly slower.
The 2x Field Scan function uses time lapse technology to capture images at specified intervals (1 minute to 1 hour) between the hours of your choice. You can programme two separate time lapse windows so that you can monitor both dusk and dawn activity at your survey site.
The Bushnell Prime trail camera is powered by 6x AA batteries (not provided). Batteries will last for up to a year based on normal usage (i.e. taking approx 30 pictures a day).
Bushnell Prime Low Glow Features:
- 24MP high-quality full colour resolution
- Full HD Video – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Day/night autosensor
- 36 low-glow infrared LEDs with 60′ range
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.3 second trigger speed (photos)
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable (max. 15 seconds at night)
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- Black & White internal screen
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 100ft
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Weather proof
- 2 year warranty when bought through NatureSpy
For full specs, click the tab above.