Bushnell Equinox Z2 6×50 Night Vision Monocular
The new Bushnell Equinox Z2 Nightvision Monocular range are affordable, easy to use and versatile night vision units, making you capable of viewing wildlife after-dark at an exception distance. Offering big improvements over the previous Equinox Z version, they use an Infrared (IR)-sensitive CMOS sensor and a micro LCD screen instead of a conventional, expensive intensifier tube, for it’s night vision capabilities.
The Bushnell Equinox Z2 6×50 has a built-in IR illuminator provides an effective night vision range of up to an incredible 1000 feet (305 meters), The Z2 records clear video at 1080p HD resolution to a microSD card (not included) and can quickly upload images/videos to your smartphone, tablet or computer using Wi-Fi and a free app. The screen displays clear colour images during the day, and black and white with night vision on for greater clarity and contrast.
Enhancing the Equinox Z2’s optical 6x magnification is a digital zoom can provide up to 18x magnification. A USB port and an RCA video-out port to allow an external monitor or recording device to be attached to and/or record the live feed. The monocular uses 4x AA batteries, has a standard tripod insert and has a IPX4 water resistant rating.
The Bushnell Equinox Z2 range offers amazingly clear images even in pitch black conditions, allowing you to see into the night quickly and easily, at an affordable level. You will be able to see deer and foxes in the fields, badgers in woodland, owls in the trees and hedgehogs in your garden – All without interfering with their behaviour! This 6x Equinox Z2 model has more magnification than the other models in the range, which is more suited for more targeted wildlife watching.
Included with Product:-
- Carry case
- Wrist strap
- Video out cable
- Digital Night Vision Monocular
- IR-Sensitive- CMOS Sensor with Built-in IR illuminator
- Magnification 6x with 18x Digital Zoom
- Optical Lense: 50mm
- Field of view: 223ft @ 1000yd / 74m @ 1000m
- Distance: 1000ft / 305m
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- IPX4 Water Resistance
- Screen Display – LCD: black & white night vision, colour during the day
- 1080p HD Video Recording (with audio)
- Wi-Fi – Upload and stream images/videos to smartphone/table on a free app
- Micro SD Card slot (up to 32GB – card not included)
- Tripod adaptable: ¼” – 20
- Dimensions: Height 58mm X Width 105mm X Length 200mm
- Weight: 27oz / 765g
- Batteries: AA x4 (not included) – Lithium recommended for longest life
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: Bushnell 2 year warranty in the UK