Bushnell Equinox Z 2×40 Binocular
Suitable for both night and day vision, the Equinox Z 2×40 Digital Night Vision binoculars from Bushnell features a digital night vision sensor that is completely resistant to bright light and has an unlimited lifetime. The right objective aperture is dedicated to provide a single optical path for a binocular viewing, while the left objective aperture houses a built-in infrared illuminator.
The optics offer a notable 2x magnification that will keep image jitter low when you use the Equinox Z 2×40 as a handheld device. If the ambient infrared from the moon and the stars doesn’t provide enough illumination, you can use a built-in infrared light to ensure your target’s visibility. With a variable output power, the infrared light source should add sufficient brightens to your targets. To offer versatility, the Equinox Z 2×40 also has adjustable digital coarse focus and a video output.
To ensure comfortable handheld operation, the body is contoured and has a rubberized covering for a non-slip grip. The menu buttons are arranged within easy reach of your fingertips and offer functions like a power on-off, a coarse digital focus, an infrared illuminator on-off, and an infrared brightness control. In addition, to the digital coarse focus, the wheel located at the center provides a fine focus adjustment.
The black water-resistant housing is contoured and has a rubberized covering to ensure a non-slip grip. The eyecaps are rubberized to provide a comfortable contact with eyes. If you want to keep your hands-free or will be outside for a very long time, you can mount this device to a tripod. Also included with the Equinox Z 2×40 is a neck strap.
The Bushnell Equinox Z range is a great place to start with affordable and high quality night vision optics. You’ll be amazing at the clarity of image in low light and pitch black conditions, allowing you to see into the night quickly, easily and without breaking the bank. The Equinox range is versatile enough that you can comfortably watch the hedgehog bumbling over the lawn, the fox and deer in the fields or the badger in the woodlands – all without any disturbance.
Click on the tab above for a full list of the Bushnell Equinox Z 2×40 Night Vision Binocular’s features.
- Magnification: 2x
- Objective diameter: 40mm
- Right objective provides optical path for viewing for both eyes
- Left objective provides aperture for infrared illuminator
Sensor and Built-in IR Illuminator:
- Digital sensor is immune to bright light damage and has unlimited lifetime
- Adjustable sensor brightness allows to accommodate for varying ambient infrared illumination
- Infrared illuminator provides additional target illumination
- Adjustable illumination brightness
Use and Handling:
- Menu buttons are located on top, within reach of your fingertips
- Menu buttons: On-Off, digital coarse focusing, IR On-Off, IR brightness adjustment
- Manual fine focus
- Tripod adaptable
- Comfortable contoured housing with rubberized covering for a sure grip
- Rubber eyecup prevents external light and allows comfortable viewing
- Weather resistant