Our favourite features…
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential E2…
The 2016 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential E2 captures incredible 720p HD video and 12MP images.
The 2016 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential E2 is a great place to start with Bushnell camera traps – the 720p video is fantastic quality and the 12MP image quality is eye-popping – they have also made big leaps forward in terms of night time photo and video quality and definition, and added the ability to record audio.
The Trophy Cam HD Essential E2 is a completely weatherproof, motion-activated camera which records directly onto an internal SD card. The passive infrared motion sensor is triggered up to a distance of 80 feet and has adjustable sensitivity (low, medium, high or auto).
Images and videos are in full colour during the day and at night or in low-light conditions the camera trap switches to black and white. Hyper night vision technology ensures that night-time images are crisp and clear.
The 2016 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential E2 low-glow has a trigger speed for photos of just 0.3 seconds and recovery between triggers is around 1 second. The trigger interval can also be adjusted – this is the time in between capture events – between 1 second to 60 minutes. It is also possible to specify how many images to capture per trigger (1 to 3). Video trigger speed, as with all camera traps, is slightly slower.
The 2x Field Scan function uses time lapse technology to capture images at specified intervals (1 minute to 1 hour) between the hours of your choice. You can programme two separate time lapse windows so that you can monitor both dusk and dawn activity at your survey site.
The 2016 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential E2 is powered by 8 AA batteries (not provided). Batteries will last for up to a year based on normal usage (i.e. taking approx 50 pictures a day).
2016 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential E2 Features:
- 12MP high-quality full colour resolution
- HD Video – 1280 x 720 pixels
- Day/night autosensor
- 32 low-glow infrared LEDs with 50′ range
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.3 second trigger speed (photos)
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Records audio with video
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- Black & White internal screen
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Weather proof
- 2 year warranty
For full specs, click the tab above.