The 2015 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential captures incredible 720p HD video and 12MP images. When you purchase from NatureSpy you’ll get a 4 pack of batteries and an 8GB SD card free – so your camera is ready to go, straight out of the box.
The 2015 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential is a great place to start with Bushnell camera traps – the 720p video is good quality and the 12MP image quality is eye-popping.
The 2015 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential is a completely weatherproof, motion-activated camera which records 12MP images and 1280 x 720p HD video directly onto an internal SD card. The passive infrared motion sensor is triggered up to a distance of 24 metres (60 feet) and has adjustable sensitivity (low, medium, high or auto).
Images and videos are in full colour during the day and at night or in low-light conditions the camera trap switches to black and white. Hyper night vision technology ensures that night-time images are crisp and clear.
The 2015 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential low-glow has a trigger speed of just 0.6 seconds and recovery between triggers is around 1 second. The trigger interval can also be adjusted – this is the time inbetween capture events – between 1 second to 60 minutes. It is also possible to specify how many images to capture per trigger (1 to 3).
The 2x Field Scan function uses time lapse technology to capture images at specified intervals (1 minute to 1 hour) between the hours of your choice. You can programme two separate time lapse windows so that you can monitor both dusk and dawn activity at your survey site.
The 2015 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential is powered by 4-8 AA batteries – you can use either amount. If 8 batteries are used they will last for up to a year based on normal usage.
2015 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential Features:
- 12MP high-quality full colour resolution
- HD Video – 1280 x 720 pixels
- Day/night autosensor
- 32 Infrared LEDs with 50′ range
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.3 second trigger speed (photos)
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- Black & White internal screen
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Weather proof
- 1 year warranty
For full specs, click the tab above.