Every single purchase from the NatureSpy shop helps us continue our non-profit work around the UK. Thanks for your support!
We currently have a 2015 Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No-Glow in Camo available on clearance.
This item has been used for less than a month and is in full working order. There are no scratches, dents etc on the camera and it is in perfect condition.
The camera comes boxed with manual, original strap and an 18 month warranty.
Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor HD Features:
- 14MP high-quality full colour resolution
- HD Video – 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Day/night autosensor
- 48 No-Glow Black LEDs with 80′ range, invisible to wildlife and people
- External and solar power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.2 – second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- Black & White internal screen
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Weather proof
For full specs, click the tab above.
Our Bushnell camera traps are central to what we do. Their sturdy build quality, strong detection and video quality sets them apart. We have an intimate knowledge of what makes them tick after years of working with them.
We ran a crowd-funding project at the end of 2013 to raise money for Bushnell camera traps as part of our Yorkshire Pine Marten Project, and still use more up-to-date Bushnell camera traps in our iWild North Wales and Deescover projects.
We used Bushnell cameras solely in the iWild North Wales project and to a lesser extent in the Deescover project, mainly due to their high video quality.
All of our environmental projects generate hundreds of camera trap videos every single month; you can see some of the highlights and quality of the Bushnell footage on our YouTube channel. Please note that all this footage comes from a variety of Bushnell models at different resolutions.
They are extremely hardy and able to resist both low and high temperatures very well, and the case is well designed.
The image quality is consistently good and it’s main stand-out feature is the video quality. All 2017 Bushnell camera traps have also been updated to use a new 12V system, which means excellent clarity particularly in night time footage.
If you aren’t sure which camera trap is for you, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll provide the best advice we can. All of our staff actually use different camera trap models in the field every single day, so we are ideally placed to help you make the right choice.
Example daytime pictures, showing handling of different light conditions and also the speed of the camera – note the time stamp at bottom right:
Example daytime footage:
(be sure to watch in full HD)