The all new Bushnell Trophy Cam HD for 2014 features a new aggressively styled case, new latch system and a removable anti-reflection cover (called an ‘ARD’) for the LEDs to minimize visibility to wildlife and people. When you purchase from NatureSpy you’ll get a 4 pack of batteries and an 8GB SD card free – so your camera is ready to go, straight out of the box.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD 2014 is a completely weatherproof, motion-activated camera which records 8MP images and 1280 x 720p HD video with audio directly onto an internal SD card. The passive infrared motion sensor is triggered up to a distance of 24 metres (60 feet) and has adjustable sensitivity (low, medium, high or auto). Images and videos are in full colour during the day and at night or in low-light conditions the camera trap switches to black and white. Hyper night vision technology ensures that night-time images are crisp and clear.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD 2014 has a trigger speed of just 0.2 seconds and recovery between triggers is 1 second. The Hybrid Mode allows you to record both images and video for each trigger. The trigger interval can also be adjusted – this is the time inbetween capture events – between 1 second to 60 minutes. It is also possible to specify how many images to capture per trigger (1 to 3). The 2x Field Scan function uses time lapse technology to capture images at specified intervals (1 minute to 1 hour) between the hours of your choice. You can programme two separate time lapse windows so that you can monitor both dusk and dawn activity at your survey site.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD 2014 is powered by 4-8 AA batteries – you can use either amount. If 8 batteries are used they will last for up to a year based on normal usage. It also features a removable ‘anti-reflection cover’ for the LEDs which helps to minimise visibility and prevents wildlife being disturbed by any reflections. Infrared LEDs are no-glow which makes them invisible to animals and people. This also helps to avoid any influence on sensitive wildlife which can occur with standard infrared LEDs.
Check out the picture quality from these Bushnell camera traps here.
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Features:
- 8MP high-quality full colour resolution
- HD Video – 1280×720 pixels
- Day/night autosensor
- 33 No-Glow Black LEDs with 60′ range, invisible to wildlife and people
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 0.2 – second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- Weather proof
- 1 year warranty
For full specs, click the tab above.