Minox... At a Glance
We stock three Minox models; the DTC 390, DTC 450 and DTC 650; all having clever adaptions to set them apart from other camera trap brands.
All models come equipped with a MINOCTAR lens, enabling nearly distortion-free and excellent quality photos with perfectly sharp detail and contrast - 8MP ( DTC 650) and 12MP (DTC 450 & DTC 390) quality pictures and 1080p or 720p HD video footage.
Trigger speed is a little slower than other brands but still quick at less than a second.
Additional features of some models:
• A compact, affordable model with a good feature list (DTC 390)
• A super slim design (2.7cm thickness) with good camouflage – perfect for covert observation of wildlife or for security (DTC 450)
• 2″ LCD screen on the front of the camera enabling you to fine-tune the position the camera and review images and videos easily without having to take the camera down (DTC 450)
• Some models are capable of taking more photos per trigger; 9 (DTC 450) and 5 (DTC 650) - most other traps only do 3 images per trigger
• Encompass a highly reliable and intelligent passive infrared sensor
• Password protection for added security
Varies from around £100 to £250 and in our opinion are great value for money.
We use them...
... for general wildlife scouting or when a high-quality image is important.
Need more info?
No problem; Just get in touch via email or give us a call and we'll be happy to help.